small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: phone pranks

Monday, April 16

phone pranks


I don’t know, but this weekend when I heard that Jesse Jackson and “cough” Rev. Al Sharpton were getting bombs threats and the caller claimed to be Don Imus, I couldn’t help but laughing.




“hello, yes this is Jesse Jackson”.

Voice on the phone; “do you have any Johnny Walker in the bottle”?

Jessie; ‘Why yes, yes I do”.

Voice on the phone; “well don’t you think you aught’a let him out”?

Jessie; “Don, Don is this you fuckin around on the phone”?

Voice on the phone; “…………no………..”.

Voice on the phone; “there’s a bomb under the shitter…..no, it’s under your bed”.

Jesse; “dammit Don, stop calling me on my muthafuckin cell phone before seven, my fuckin bill’s high enough as it is”.

Voice on the phone; “Sorry, I’ll call back tonight”.

Voice on phone; “real quick, you got Al’s number handy”?

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

1 Comments:

Blogger SmedRock said...

Dayum, that was funny as hell...lol

Sad situation though.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home