small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: retards in the mist

Tuesday, April 24

retards in the mist


Sitting on the couch watching Stargate I kept hearing all this racket coming from outside.

After taking a look it turned out to be these kids from across the street at the apartment building playing some fucked up type of grabass game.

I never could figure out the logic of what they were doing because for one, these muthafuckers were big. Like adult big and I couldn’t help but wonder if they were retards or some such shit with all the fuckin screaming.

Could have been hide & seek for all I know because it involved hiding and chasing and smacking on each other. And what was up with all the fuckin bellowing and shit?

I could have done without all that. But I tried to keep in mind that it was just kids, abet big assed ones, just playing.

But of course as in all games of grabass, somebody got their feelings hurt and shit quickly went downhill. Two of the bigger retards faced off and started in on each other.

I’m gonna fuck you up….
No, I’m gonna fuck you up…
Bitch…
Who you calling a bitch……..
Bitch……

Then the pseudo swinging and bitch slapping started.

The bigger retard then proved to me how young he was by doing the “I’m ripping my tee shirt off to prove how tough I really am”.

It was all very amusing and let me tell you that if there was a kid that needed to keep his shirt on and shit it was this chunky muthafucker.

It was funny how with all the bellowing and pushing and fake swinging, no one ever actually hit each other.

It ended in one of those Discovery Channel moments.

You know with the smaller retard running back inside where he continued to taunt and watch from the safety of his balcony while the bigger shirtless retard stomped around breathing hard and staring at anyone that walked by.

Where's fuckin Jane Goodall when you need her?



"and the monkey flipped the switch"

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This thread is worthless without pictures! LOL

A camera would have broke that right up!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Well Hell Michelle said...

I bet the grab assing turned into ball tapping... and that's when things took a turn for the worse.

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You think that's something, try watching a bunch of white kids playing basketball in the driveway. There's a REASON there's not too many of us in the NBA.

And sooner or later that balls goin through the kitchen window.

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shame that taking a rifle to these retards is discouraged...

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home