sweatin the small stuff
From the ever popular “fuck me running” department………..
Comes a story that can only illustrate the innate stupidness of some of our local politicos. Missouri may be called the “show me state” but it’s also the land of meth and what rhymes with meth?
Well if you guessed stupid politicians then you guessed correctly.
Over in Saint Louis some local asshole wants to introduce legislation to make it that when you go to the market to purchase baking soda, you have to show identification and sign a log.
Because baking soda in one of the key ingredients in the making of meth. So instead of going after the dealers and makers of this shit, he wants to go after your grandma or mother. Julia Child is gonna rise from the dead and she’s gonna be so fuckin pissed.
It’s already a huge pain in the ass for those of us with allergies and shit to just buy the proper medicine. And I don’t know about you muthafuckers but when the fuckin holidays come up I for one don’t want to miss out on cakes and cookies and all that other good shit just to make some politician feel good about himself.
Do you really believe that if you restrict the purchase of baking soda that it’s gonna cut or dampen the manufacture of meth? Jesus, stupid people in power are always pissing me the fuck off.
Baking soda is one of the most useful items in home I can think of. Besides baking with it or making meth or cutting coke you can use it for………..
• Toothpaste - as a mildly abrasive tooth cleaner and mouthwash in one. ('Dentist approved')
• Put an opened box in the refrigerator to absorb odors.
• Use instead of powder in your shoes to absorb moisture and odors.
• Use gently as an exfoliating facial scrub.
• Anti-acid, mix 1/2 teaspoon in about 4 ounces of water, and drink all at one time. It will cause you to 'burp', as it neutralizes stomach acid the same way it does other acids.
• Use in diaper pails to keep them fresh.
• Also use in garbage cans and wherever odor is a problem.
• Carpet deodorizer - sprinkle on carpet, and leave overnight, then vacuum in the morning. Offending odors will be gone.
• If you have allergies to laundry products, try using baking soda to wash your clothing and especially bedding.
"and the monkey flipped the switch"