small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: what?

Monday, April 9

what?


It might be because I work with a bunch of government jackboot types or maybe I’m old-fashioned and actually give a shit but I’m real big on the customer service. So when I see what I perceive as bad customer service, it leaves a fuckin bad taste in my mouth.

And the person or place that exhibited such behavior can always count on a heartfelt “fuck you and kiss my ass” whilst on the same hand I’ll happily pay extra for good customer service.

Like the other day I stopped off at my favorite barbecue place “Rosedale Barbecue” for a sandwich. The lady was quick to take my order but when it came time to hand it to me this shmeckle I’ve never seen before came out of the back and sacked up my sandwich.

He handed me the sacked sandwich and told me to be sure to carry it by the bottom because the sack was torn. I just stared and blinked so he brightly repeated it again to me.

Never once did this muthafucker offer to replace the torn sack so I just grabbed my torn sack and left. But I mentally put him in the dick file and will remember him for life.

Or like the cleaning lady at work who never puts my trashcan where I had it. That fuckin drives me insane. But I will drive five miles out of my way to spend my money at the shop where the cat’s remember my name and leave me alone to putter around.

Because when I walk in to a store and you ask me if you can help me and I tell you no thanks. That’s exactly what the fuck I mean and no thank you isn’t a fuckin invitation to fallow me around the fuckin store with your nose in my ass.

That’s poor customer service and pkus rude and you will not ever get any of my fuckin money again you mongrel fuckin money grubbing whore. ………..........……WOW, where did that come from? Sorry about the tangent.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

3 Comments:

Blogger Xavier Onassis said...

LOL! I'm all about the tangents.

Great pic.

I think I'll have that put on my tombstone.

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with ya, Death. What I hate most is those stupid "service professionals" who are only in the job for...what? I don't know. They sit, they talk to their friends, they ignore you. Your DRINK is empty, and they just act like you're in their way. Shit, when my drink is empty, re-fuckin'-fill it!! Then, go back to your drivel conversation w/whomever. And, speaking of a rant: I hate those bartenders who act like they're doing you a favor by serving you! Christ!!! It's your goddamn job!! We're here for the liquor, NOT for who the rock star you wish you were.

OK, speaking of a rant...I'll sign off.

12:51 AM  
Blogger Mike Karr said...

I thought I was the only crazy bastard who got his panties on a wad over the garbage can thing. Drives me nuts. PUT IT BACK WHERE YOU FOUND IT!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home