small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: Melissa, are you listening?

Thursday, May 3

Melissa, are you listening?


Last night I ended up watching four hours of “Ghost Busters” on the Sci-Fi Channel.

This fuckin show floors the fuck out of me. It’s bad enough when you maybe suspect your shit is haunted? But to go into someone’s haunted shit on a nightly basis just to see what’s up is insane.

Some of you have read some of my ghost stories in the links section so you know when it comes to anything that goes bump in the night I’m a squealing little pussie.

But even with that in mind there’s something I have to do one of these days. Last night on the show they were trying to debunk the old Crescent Hotel down in Eureka Springs, Arkansas which has a rep as one of the most haunted buildings in America.

A couple of years ago on our way back from the Gulf we spent a few days in Eureka Springs and I actually tried to book a room overnight in the fuckin Crescent but it was booked up.

All this was before I learned how fucked up scary the place was cause I was just trying to find a room for a night or two.

Anyway on the show last night they actually ran into some fucked up shit in the Crescent Hotel and came to the determination that it really was haunted.

So now even though it goes against everything that fucks me up, I want to spend a night in the Crescent. Who’s with me? Oh and if you have a rack, that’ll just make me braver.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

7 Comments:

Blogger Spyder said...

Think I have a bike rack!

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm convinced my house is haunted. What makes my place unique is that it's a new build. I figure it sits on an ancient Hohokam burial ground (assuming the Hohokam lived this far south and buried there dead).

Sorry, all I've got is a gun rack.

11:03 PM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

I'll go, but only if I can stay in your room, cause I'm skeered a ghosts.

You know all about the rack.

4:09 AM  
Blogger Nightmare said...

I have a ghost story! scared the pee out a me. One day over cocktails I'll share it!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Well Hell Michelle said...

I'll go with you... we need to make Melissa go too. I can handle the ghosts as long as I have a few drinks in me...

12:56 PM  
Blogger barba said...

i have been to the cresent hotel several times and highly recommend it. it is alot like the hotel in 'the shining'. same carpet, hallways etc. the bar on the 4th/top floor is rather nice. you can see the big jesus in the distance from the balcony. also, quite a few women take little road trips together to eureka springs. alot of the men that live there are gay, so you would be a hot commodity.

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We booked a room for the 6-7th of June (spending two days there before a float trip). Thanks for the tip!! Is anyone else going?

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home