So I’m busier the ten muthafuckers today, but I have time to leave you all with a question. So follow the bouncing ball if you will.
• You’re dating or some such shit and your significant other comes over for the late night bootie call.
• The both of you are lying in bed sleeping it off and your significant other’s cell phone rings.
• You happen to pick it up to see who’s calling in the fuckin wee hours of the morning and it turns out to be a text message of a sexual nature from a person of the opposite sex.
• Which of courses upsets you to no end because the person lying next to you is supposed to be your main squeeze right?
• You get so pissed that you decide to go through all the text messages on their phone just to see what’s up.
• And the reading ain’t good if you know what I be saying.
• You wake up your significant other and confront their back sliding ass.
Are you justified in your anger because it was their phone that woke you up and of course you’re gonna look to see who’s calling at such a late hour?
Should the significant other have not left the phone out in the first place? Cause isn’t that like leaving the little black book out in the open for all to read?
Lastly, do you the finder of the illicit text messages have anything to feel guilty about?
Feel free to talk amongst yourselves and let me know what you think?
"and the monkey flipped the switch"