small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: sweatin the small stuff

Friday, June 1

sweatin the small stuff


From the ever popular “even Paul Harvey thinks you’re a dick” department ………..

Comes the story that’s been making all the rounds about that Atlanta ambulance chaser who decided to board a commercial flight from Europe to the United States even though he knew he had tuberculosis.

Now to be fair and shit I need to mention that before he left to go overseas, he and his doctors knew that he had the fuckin TB, and the Center for Disease Control thinking that he wasn’t a danger to anyone had only advised him not to travel.

But I guess after a few more cups of coffee they came to the conclusion that his shit was really fucked up and contacted him in Europe and told not to fly and stay put until the local CDC got hold of him.

But no……..this cocksucker decided he wanted to fly back and slipped across the border.

According to my many inside sources he might have bribed a border guard who let him thru the American/Canadian border even though the computer flagged his passport to be held as a serious medical risk.

Now his sick ass is sitting in a Denver hospital in quarantine where he’s feeling all sorry for himself and shit.

"I've lived in this state of constant fear and anxiety and exhaustion for a week now, and to think that someone else is now feeling that, I wouldn't want anyone to feel that way. "I don't expect those people to ever forgive me. I just hope they understand that I truly never meant them any harm."

Yeah and what the fuck ever.

Those “people” are all the muthafuckers that he came into contact with including a plane full of people that who by all counts would love to have a little face time with this selfish bastard.

I really hope that no one got infected by this guy. And I find it so fuckin ironic that here’s a cat who’s a personal injury lawyer who faces maybe getting sued back to the stone age by the people he ’might have infected.

By the way, if you wanna read a good viewpoint from a longtime nurse, go over to Satyavati's blog and see what she had to say.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

4 Comments:

Blogger PGP said...

All too true my friend!

Dammit .... morning coffee and cigarette buzz worn off by this crap.

I'm going for a beer!

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also read that the man's father-in-law worked for the CDC in Atlanta. If that's true, this story is even more f-ed up than I thought.

11:14 AM  
Blogger satyavati said...

Thank you hunny :) and thank you for the other viewpoint. I've been a nurse so long that I can't not think like one anymore, and sometimes things that are obvious to other people just aren't to me.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Xavier Onassis said...

Anonymous is right! But it gets better. His FIL is a CDC researcher who specializes in...wait for it...that's right...TB!!

Was he even at his daughter's wedding? Did he look out at some point and realize "Hey! That groom looks familiar! He's that Deadly TB Guy!"

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home