small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: is that a dent in my forehead? why is there a fuckin dent in my forehead? Oh I just got tagged!

Tuesday, June 26

is that a dent in my forehead? why is there a fuckin dent in my forehead? Oh I just got tagged!


I got tagged by another blogger so I’m posting a few random things about myself. Since I suck at shit like this they might seem more odd then random.

1. I enjoy the actual act of being polite. I can be polite to the point where it’ll start to creep you the fuck out.

2. And on the flip side, I think my anger is one of my favorite emotions. I actually enjoy being angry due to the fact that I’m more productive when pissed, plus I tend to feel better and stronger in an odd Hulkish sort of way. And yes, I know how so fuckin not normal that is.

3. I’ve never understood the concept of poetry, thus I’ve never read any that I’ve liked.

4. In my past I have used another human being as a tool to strike another human being with.

5. I really am scared of bears. Teeth and claws not withstanding, that’s one fight I’d think I’d lose.

6. I’m a huge science fiction/history geek.

7. It wasn’t until my mid-forties that I came to the realization that my legs and fingers are abnormally short. It’s like I have these huge hands but tiny mongoloid fingers. Hmmm, if my palms measure over four inches across, is that considered large?

8. I become oddly dangerous to myself when I’m bored.

9. If I talk to you, I like you. It’s that simple. And if I’m really comfortable I’ll talk and talk till I say something stupid.

10. I regret not being able to moonwalk and juggle.

11. Even though he’s been gone for years I still miss my stupid cat and can’t bring it upon myself to get another.

12. I don’t fear too many things but my motorcycle scares me to death. I think I can take one apart and back together in my sleep and I learned to ride during three days of pouring rain. But when I get on it to ride I forget to breath. It’s just one of those things I have to overcome. But until then it’s a point of great amusement / curiosity to my family and friends.

13. It’s ingrained in me to never betray a trust. Because of that my head is full of secrets I can never share.

Ok, I did more then eight, so sue me. And I tag you all!

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was one of the most perfect posts ever.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

Just so you feel better, I have a dent in my forehead too but my mother said it's because I crawled into the corner of the coffee table when I was little.

3:35 PM  
Blogger OMMAG said...

On the topic of Bears!
They are larger hairier and stupider than Pigs. But not related in any special way. In fact they are far more timid than swine.

The only way your going to see a bear the is by going out of your way to find one!

Believe it Greg, you are not going to get into any kind of crap with a bear!
BTW - Great post!

3:43 PM  
Blogger B. said...

Or any bear crap.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Juggling is simple to learn, but don't go for heavy objects at first... start with either handkerchiefs or socks... then move to small balls. There is actually a kit for sale at borders for under 10 bucks.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

I don't have to talk and talk to say something stupid. I am so good at sayng stupid things, I can do it in 2 words or less.

It's just one of my many talents.

10:16 AM  
Blogger bzirkone said...

I'm pretty sure we were separated at birth.

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home