is that a dent in my forehead? why is there a fuckin dent in my forehead? Oh I just got tagged!
I got tagged by another blogger so I’m posting a few random things about myself. Since I suck at shit like this they might seem more odd then random.
1. I enjoy the actual act of being polite. I can be polite to the point where it’ll start to creep you the fuck out.
2. And on the flip side, I think my anger is one of my favorite emotions. I actually enjoy being angry due to the fact that I’m more productive when pissed, plus I tend to feel better and stronger in an odd Hulkish sort of way. And yes, I know how so fuckin not normal that is.
3. I’ve never understood the concept of poetry, thus I’ve never read any that I’ve liked.
4. In my past I have used another human being as a tool to strike another human being with.
5. I really am scared of bears. Teeth and claws not withstanding, that’s one fight I’d think I’d lose.
6. I’m a huge science fiction/history geek.
7. It wasn’t until my mid-forties that I came to the realization that my legs and fingers are abnormally short. It’s like I have these huge hands but tiny mongoloid fingers. Hmmm, if my palms measure over four inches across, is that considered large?
8. I become oddly dangerous to myself when I’m bored.
9. If I talk to you, I like you. It’s that simple. And if I’m really comfortable I’ll talk and talk till I say something stupid.
10. I regret not being able to moonwalk and juggle.
11. Even though he’s been gone for years I still miss my stupid cat and can’t bring it upon myself to get another.
12. I don’t fear too many things but my motorcycle scares me to death. I think I can take one apart and back together in my sleep and I learned to ride during three days of pouring rain. But when I get on it to ride I forget to breath. It’s just one of those things I have to overcome. But until then it’s a point of great amusement / curiosity to my family and friends.
13. It’s ingrained in me to never betray a trust. Because of that my head is full of secrets I can never share.
Ok, I did more then eight, so sue me. And I tag you all!
"and the monkey flipped the switch"