small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: is there such a thing as too young?

Thursday, July 19

is there such a thing as too young?


I had the oddest experience at a local deli last night.

I’m at the counter placing my order with the young chick standing behind it and standing over to the side is another young chick serving the soft drinks and shit. And by young I mean they both might pushing twenty years old if a day and I couldn’t help but notice the looks I’m getting from the chick serving the drinks.

I swear to god she’s looking at me like I’m a fuckin happy meal and she’s been fasting like fuckin Gandhi if you know what I mean.

So I place my order and go stand in a quiet part of the deli while waiting for it to come out. And sure as shit here comes ole hungry eyes walking my way and as she passes she’s grinning up at me all come-hither and shit, then she fuckin winks.

By now I’m thinking what the fuck, is this chick even old enough to be looking at me like that?

But here she comes again, this time giving me the full on grinning stare down. She must’a walked by me four or five times giving me the same look and all the time I’m standing there stock still trying not to give her a read.

Because trust me when I say that I’m not doing anything except standing there in one of my loud tropical shirts minding my own shit because I can't help thinking how young this chick must be.

Maybe it was the shirt cause I’ve found out that if I’m in a restaurant or a store and the person waiting on me is gay, I’m always getting the nicest compliments and shit.

Hell I’ve even been called a cute bear, and yes I know what that means.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if women have a built in "Too Young" Meter, but I love lookin' at them pretty boys and I still get a bit of a shudder of disgust when a really young guy hits on me. It may be the Mommy Mode thing I'm in 90% of my life, but I just. can't. go. there for some reason.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Face it Greg, you're a lovable kind of guy. Or its the shirt. Either way.

10:08 PM  
Blogger OMMAG said...

Hmmmm..... Did check to see if your fly was down by any chance??

Just sayin'............ ;)

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To quote Ice-T: "Game knows game"

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home