small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: missing the boat?

Friday, July 20

missing the boat?

Harry, is that your magic wand or you just glad to see me?

Fuck me running.

I cannot for the life of me understand all the crazy hoopla with the newest Harry Potter book.

Does he die? Do they die? Do they blow each other? Does someone get laid? Is this muthafucker a bad guy, is that the bad guy? What a bunch of gay assed shit.

I could maybe understand all the fuckin excitement if Harry got laid or came out of the closet and fell in lusty love with his redhead buddy.

Or if someone announced that the chick had hit legal age and decided to pose in Hustler showing all the world her cock socket and shit. But no, I’m not seeing it.


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

6 Comments:

Blogger Assrot said...

You know most of them Brits think nothing of being a "switch hitter". They'd as soon bugger a man as a woman. I'll bet old Harry and half the cast are literally involved in some serious "Gay assed shit" as you call it. The good looking babes are probably having to service themselves due to neglect brought on by British male buggery. One thing about it, if you go to Great Britain, there is plenty of damn good looking, free-range pussy because the men ain't taking good care of it like they ought to be. Only bad thing is they ain't much for dental care over there so you might get one now and then with green teeth. Just roll her over and hit it from the rear.

:-)

4:39 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I don't get it either. Who gives a shit about Harry Potter? What a waste of dead trees.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Never read the books and saw only one of the movies.

Can't really say much except that a lot of males would by the Hustler issue.

10:07 AM  
Blogger B. said...

I'd have to agree, too. I saw one of the movies and haven't read the books...most of my friends are in love with the movies and haven't read the books...which I don't understand cause the movies fucking blow if you're over the age of 12. Oh well, to each his own. Kudos on the Hustler comment, too...anyone hear about Larry Flynt's 30 names to release?

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Die Harry Potter, die! I said die, dammit. Oh hell, just fucking go away, I'm begging you.

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Assrot, go fuck yourself you cum eating spastic.

robert in england

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home