small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: penis of knowledge, meet the gooey duck

Wednesday, July 25

penis of knowledge, meet the gooey duck


The thing the guys holding that looks like a giant cock & balls is something commonly referred to as a Gooey Duck.

It’s the largest burrowing clam in the world and if left alone can grow almost six feet long and weigh over fifteen pounds. The average life expectancy of a gooey duck in the wild is 150 years.

I only mention the gooey duck because last night makes the second time in as many months that I watched TV shows dealing with em.

The first one dealt with locating and digging em up and the second show had to do with cooking and eating the muthafuckers.

I don’t know. My first inclination when I see something looking like a giant space worm or cock waving at me from the ground is to run so fast that I leave black behind me.

So digging for one and eating it is just fucked up. But here’s the thing that just kills me.

Someone had to be the first. Somebody somewhere was just poking along the beach or mud and saw this giant cock thing waving up at em and went
“hmmm, lookie there, I wonder can a muthafucker eat that?”

That’s all I wanted, just to share this with you all. Please go back to what you were doing.


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

4 Comments:

Blogger Spyder said...

Afraid of that!

10:43 PM  
Blogger FletcherDodge said...

I wonder if it tastes anything like a bearded clam.

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ewww. Sand dick.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Assrot said...

Only faggots eat such things. The first person to eat one was probably a faggot caveman eh?

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home