small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: today truly sucks

Tuesday, July 24

today truly sucks






See the picture, farther your imagination and picture me next to the donkey.

Except that I’m holding a club or big knobby stick and I’m beating….....no, bludgeoning the fuck out of it.

I’m screaming and hopping around like some unholy puppet, beating the donkey while at the same time singing the timeless tune, “singing in the rain”.

And in between snippets of song I’m screaming “why sweet baby jesus, why do you burden me with such fools?”

And the donkey is laughing and mocking me and saying, “you pussie, is that the best you got? I got blowflies on my ass that hit harder then you do, ya big sissyboy!”


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Greg, please don't beat your donkey.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Spyder said...

"beat your donkey" hmmmm Is that what you call it Greg?

10:26 PM  
Blogger Assrot said...

Why don't you beat the fags that bring us things like gooey ducks and leave the poor donkey alone?

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home