small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: black snake say what?

Friday, August 3

black snake say what?


I haven’t finished it yet, but after viewing half of “Black Snake Moan”

• I’m fully convinced that on my next vacation I’m renting a farmhouse out in the sticks.

• Get me some dirty overalls and a peck of religion plus an ole pickup.

• Find me a dirty half nekked white girl with the propensity to beast-fuck every swinging six in sight.

• And once I find her, I’m throwing a forty-pound chain around her ass and hooking the other end to my front porch.

• And then I’m gonna preach the blues and save her dirty little soiled soul.

Oh yeah, that’s gonna make for one cool vacation. But I guess I need to finish the movie first. Huh?


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Save your brain cells and watch something else. That movie really really sucked a proverbial big one.

PS - Samuel L. Jackson is the shit.

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw it and decided this was the Halloween Costume to have! Can't wait!



www.pamalicious.com

3:02 PM  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Just added the movie to my netflix and moved it to number one.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home