small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: Bush lands in Kansas City

Wednesday, August 22

Bush lands in Kansas City





Did anyone else notice how just plain odd this muthafucker is?

When Bush’s plane landed in Kansas City last night for his speech today in front of the VFW convention, every local news service had cameras waiting.

I thought for sure he was gonna pull a Gerald Ford and fall cause he actually galloped down the stairs of Air Force One. What the fuck was up with that?

I don’t want to see our president galloping down stairs; I want to see him walk down like the fuckin leader that he is. Not looking like some Elmer Fudd muthafucker.

Watching him interact with people was just odd.

At one point I think he actually slapped five with this one chick. It was like he was trying to show how down to earth and homey he was and shit and all he came off looking like was some goofy little bastard.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

4 Comments:

Blogger Assrot said...

I swear he makes me think of "Homey Da Clown" everytime I see him do something dumb. I wish I could find a photshopped picture of him in the "Homey Da Clown" suit with the big red hair and all.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Xavier Onassis said...

I love the way he so carefully pronounces and enunciates each word. Like he is trying to explain something simple to someone even dumber than him.

When we all know he is just trying like hell to keep from saying "don't misunderestimate me".

10:05 PM  
Blogger Spyder said...

To borrow a phrase I've heard " What a fucktard!"

10:48 PM  
Blogger B. said...

I love that we can all agree on something...I've developed a new habit...when I'm driving down the road, if I see someone with a "Bush / Cheney 04" sticker on their car I pull up alongside them just to see what that 29% of the country looks like...I believe they're all related! It's always some white guy with bad hair that seems like he touches little boys.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home