small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: I'm not gay! I just happen to like the taste.........

Thursday, August 30

I'm not gay! I just happen to like the taste.........


Quote of the week;
If a man builds a thousand bridges and sucks one dick, they don't call him a bridge-builder... they call him a cocksucker

I think folks are being too harsh on Senator Larry “I’m not gay” Craig.

Just because you happen to like the taste of cock betwixt your cheek and gums, that doesn’t make you gay right?

And who hasn’t taken a “wide stance” whilst taking a shit in an airport or bus station restroom or your local truckstop?

And who among us hasn’t had a song stuck in their heads and found themselves tapping to the beat whilst taking such a “wide stance” in a public restroom?

Give the muthafucker a break why don’t you? It’s like what Joey Bananas used to say back in the day. “You’re only gay if you’re on the bottom”.


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

6 Comments:

Blogger OMMAG said...

Or if your T-Rex??

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cant say I use the "Wide stance" much. My (belly) size requires a marginally wider than standard stance but not THAT wide.

Now on the other hand I have done the "hover stance" in rest stops before. Thats the one where who fucking cares where your feet are as long as your tender ass-meat doesn't hit the seat.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Nightmare said...

I thought you weren't gay if you didn't look down....

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't care if he prefers to suck cock on occasion.

I do have a problem with all these Republican cocksuckers actively working to make life difficult for those who have the balls the admit they suck cock.

Still, not like he shot someone in the face and just didn't mention it until it had been "handled".

Not like he's Ted Nugent... a draft-dodger.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

"you're only gay if you're on the bottom" Greg, you're killin me!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

I dunno about what the criteria for being gay or not is, but I look at it this way: if I hire someone to do a job, personally I don't really care if they have a thing for dressing up like Pollyanna while doing their doberman... as long as they don't do it on my time.

If the guy isn't getting laid on his desk during office hours, I don't see how it's anyone's business.

And isn't it funny how there just happened to be an undercover cop there posing as whatever? Seriously.. was this a setup?

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home