small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: sweatin the small stuff

Friday, September 7

sweatin the small stuff


From the “grumpy old muthafucker” department…………..





Maybe because where I live they’re thick as fuckin cockroaches and always underfoot and I’ve had first hand opportunity over the years to see em interact in bars.

But I’ve always held a less then stellar view when it comes to my younger collage bound brethren. Without going into a drawn out discussion, some of you are truly stupid.

I know that the majority of you clueless fucks have a lot on the ball. But goddamn, I truly fear for the welfare of America if some of you muthafuckers are supposed to represent the future fold.

Seriously, I’m dumbfucked trying to figure out how some of you little fey backpack wearing fucks can walk and hold a conversation at the same time without burning your fuckin brains out and pissing yourselves.

Do I sound harsh?

Maybe but here’s a story that will prove my point.

Up in Boston a couple of Northern University freshmen are well on their way to getting fucked in the ass for the rest of their lives. All simply because they never learned to fuckin whisper or what it means to be fuckin discreet.

I’m just saying that when you lean your stupid, mouth breathing dumb hipster ass out your dorm room window to scream at some other equally stupid hipster in the building next fuckin door.

And you holler loud as a muthafucker that your roommate has weed for sale? Don’t act so fuckin shocked when the cops do the bum’s rush on your door and bust both your stupid asses.

Which is what happened when this cat did just that and was overheard by some plainclothes cops who just happened to be patrolling the fuckin grounds.

When the cops searched their dorm room they found weed, the shit to smoke it with, scales and a shitload of booze just all out in the open and shit. Whatever happened to being all cool and stealthy with your shit?

Back in the day the only cat that hollered out of windows and shit was the neighborhood retard who wore the football helmet everywhere he went. And even he knew that if he had shit for sale he had to be cool about it.

Shit, he’d stutter and drool all day long until it came time to sell that dime. Then he’d flip and get all Pinky the Brain and shit on a muthafucker until the transaction was done.

According to my many inside sources, both Bevis and Butthead were arraigned in District Court on Tuesday on charges of possession of a class D substance with intent to distribute in a school zone, possession of alcohol by a minor, and conspiracy to violate the state's drug laws.

The intent to distribute charge carries a maximum of two years in jail. Plus the fuckin university kicked both of em out of school.


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

8 Comments:

Blogger Nightmare said...

In the immortal words of Ron White " You can't fix stupid!"

BTW You have been blocked by my new work firewall, and I hate that. They say your content is bad.

I say they suck cocks in hell, but that is just me.

4:43 PM  
Blogger OMMAG said...

It's called natural selection .... these kids are practicing voluntary removal of the stupid from the gene pool.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

College does not make one smart it just makes one conform to societies standards.

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

goodbye, brother.
you will be missed

1:25 PM  
Blogger Travis said...

Peace to you Greg. You've touched so many of us with your writings and in person. You will be missed by many many people.

-T

2:15 PM  
Blogger Spyder said...

Can it be true? I can't find an obit in the paper. If anyone has info please share it.

I send my love to you Greg, and your family. You will be missed. And we will talk about you at all the blogger meetings. So that new bloggers will know that they missed meeting someone special. Rest in Peace my friend.

5:02 PM  
Blogger B. said...

I don't believe it...not going to until I see proof. One of the coolest motherfuckers around right here, man...

5:37 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Wow. Greg, I'm glad I got the chance to meet you. Can't believe it. Hope you're someplace peaceful.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home