small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>nipple malfunction</strong>

Wednesday, November 10

nipple malfunction


I was in a bit of a predicament the other day. I was outside having a smoke and a few feet away from me stood this chick. I’d given her a friendly nod earlier and left her to her own thoughts. Kind of a hot chick, dressed out in a nice slit skirt and a button down blouse. But as I’m standing there puffing on my smoke I noticed that dead center in the middle of her white blouse were these two dark spots. What the hell is that I wondered to myself? So I flipped my shades and took a good look. She noticed me paying attention and asked me if I had a problem. I told her no, unless you always wear your tits on the outside of your bra. Her face got this real scrunched look and then suddenly she looked down. She then pulled a move that was so fast that even now I’m still not sure if I really saw it or not. With both hands she grabbed the front of her blouse, which included the bra and snapped the whole thing forward and up. After fixing her “clothing malfunction” she stood there glaring at me. Hell, I didn’t want to tell her ass at first that her tits had fallen out. Far be it from me to be the bearer of bad news. But I figured it was the right thing to do. So ladies, did I do right by bringing this to her attention, or should I have just stood there enjoying the view? What say you all?
"and the monkey flipped the switch"

5 Comments:

Blogger ssas said...

Jeez, I wish my tits were big enough to fall out of my bra.

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did the right thing. What a gentleman you are!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Dude I've been reading your stuff. Your shits fuckin funny to me. I like funny shit. I'll be checking it out from time to time.

1:33 AM  
Blogger SmedRock said...

You should spotted her $5 for the show.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Elisson said...

Reminds me of a story.

Guy comes home from church with a black eye. Wife asks him how he got the black eye, and he explains: "The lady in the pew in front of me stood up, and her dress got caught in the crack of her ass. So I reached over and pulled it out, and she turned around and slugged me."

Wife says, "Next time, just leave things as they are and you won't get slugged."

Next week, he comes home from church and the other eye is black. "What happened this time?" the wife asks.

"The same lady was in the pew in front of me. She stood up, and her dress got caught in the crack of her ass. Then it fell out. I remembered what you told me about leaving things as they are, so I reached over and shoved it back in."

Moral: Sometimes it doesn't pay to be helpful.

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home