small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>I need a new drug</strong>

Wednesday, October 22

I need a new drug

Let’s see, what’s tweaking my head as of late, hmmmm. Anyone seen the DC Sniper movie playin on the TV as of late? Fuckin studios, they broke some ass getting this muthafucker out. I know, you know, we all know the muthafucker’s are guiltier then shit but what ever happened to due process and all that legal shit? Damn, I hope when I decide to start offing whity, the muthafucker’s at least wait till jury selection before they air it as movie of the fuckin week. And what’s up with fuckin Ron Jeremy hosting the new edition of the WB’s “Surreal Life” with Tammy Faye, of Tammy Faye Baker fame? If I were a betting man I’d put money on ole Ron that he tags that ass before the seasons over. It’s not like he’s above that kind of shit you know. I’ve seen a lot of his movies and he’s ram jammed more then his or anybody’s share of skuzzy cooze. I’m just sayin is all. And on the other side of the spectrum Liza Minnelli is getting sued by her soon to be ex gay husband David Gest, cause according to him she was all about kickin his ass on a regular basis. What a pussie, muthafucker wants ten million muthafuckin dollars. Shit, I’d let Tyson punch me out for half that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home