small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table

Wednesday, November 20

Once again the Man has stepped in and spoken. The Hooters restaurant chain was again denied access to the stinking masses. Apparently Hooters wanted to set up shop at a certain location here in town. This put the neighborhood church in a fuckin tizzy and they started a fight to keep Hooters out of the area. Why they think God has something against fried chicken wings is beyond my fucked up span of thinking. C’mon, lets get real about this. Hooters is all about jocks and fried chicken and chicks serving the shit wearin those nuclear orange too tight outfits. And once again I’ll be the first to say it. I’m so sure God has more on his plate then bland tasting fried chicken wings and what the fuckin waitress is wearing or the camel toe she’s showing. One year the Man had me in Wichita Kansas for a couple of months working this fucked up disaster. While I was there I learned two things, Residence Inn’s are the fuckin shit. Have any of you muthafucker’s ever stayed in one of those? These places are set up for long-term stay and it’s like living in your own luxury apartment. I fuckin had cable, couches and even a nice kitchen with dishes. The only problem I had was that every day the dishes kept vanishing. I assumed that it was because I didn’t pay a dish fee or some such shit. So one day all the dishes were gone and I actually called the front desk to ask them what was going on. So here’s comes the hotel manager, he steps into my kitchen and opens this drawer up. Well, you could’a knocked me the fuck out. Behind the drawer was a fuckin dishwasher, which happened to be full of all my dishes. Damn, did I feel like a country dumbass. Anyway, the second thing I learned was that Hooters ain’t all that. While I was in Wichita, I ate lunch at one near where I was based almost every day. I’m sitting there thinking, “This is it? This is what the fuckin hoopla is all about”? The chicken barely passed muster, but they put out a decent steak sandwich. That place where cheerleaders go that couldn’t make the squad, and strippers that are too shy to show their tits? Well, they all end up at your local Hooters. It’s no big fuckin deal I’m telling ya. So you got some chick shoved into a shirt two sizes too small serving over priced food. So muthafuckin what? I’d be more concerned that she can take a complete breath and is getting air to her fuckin lungs wearin some tight ass shit like that. Goddamn, the shit people find to bitch about. The most it’s gonna do is make you despise that odd shade of orange and laugh that the owners of Hooters got one over on all of us. As if the owl really has anything to do with it. Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home