small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table

Wednesday, December 4

I’m just rambling so lets keep the fuck up. So here I am, just turned forty four fuckin years old and listening to the best of Parliament Funkadelic whilst playing with my talkin Kurt Angle wrestling figure that Cassie got me for my birthday. I’m so fuckin easy to please. I’ve decided to fuck it with being sick and shit. I’ve got too many fuckin things to do. And I’ve gotten over that silly assed guilt trip I’ve been going through. You know the one, where I’m a middle-aged man, hanging out and sport fishing with women half my age and all that. Understandably good lookin man that I am, but I was feeling the uneasy guilt over that shit but after talkin to various women’s and shit plus my aged mother, the word has come down to squash that shit and get on with it. I love the women in my life and that’s the bottom line. Young, old, it don’t know matter, they all hug the same and feel twice as nice. (well, not all the same) C’mon! Bring that fine ass up in here! Make my funk the P-funk, I want’s my fuck uncut. I’m feeling that chocolate mothership groove like a muthafucker. Oh my God, I’m gonna grow me a eight inch afro and get me some platforms with fish in the heels and a bright muthafuckin yellow pimp daddy jump suit and start toolin around in a tittie pink Caddie. You know I owned one of them big muthafucker’s when I was a lot younger. I full on had me a fuckin tittie pink 1956 Cadillac Fleetwood, that muthafucker was twenty fuckin feet from bumper to bumper. I’d be riding thru midtown and pull up to some player in his Fleetwood and my shit be longer then his by two feet. That’ll piss a muthafucker off bigger then shit. What is it about Parliament that makes me feel high? And I don’t even get high. Let me put my sunglasses on, that’s the law around here, gots to put your sunglasses on. Makes you look cool. Back in the day when I was just knee high to a muthafucker, it was the rule that we went every year to see the Mothership land here in Kansas City. That shit was like religion. Muthafucker’s be testifying and breakin shit. But of course being all mack daddy superfly mofolicious hanging with the bitches as we were, we couldn’t break too much shit. That just wasn’t fly. But the light-year groove that was the Mothership Connection was not to be denied. Doing the bump and loose booty and smackin the band to make the funk fly harder. Yeah! Doing it in 3-D, if you hear any noise it’s just me and the boys. Be cats up on the stage funking so hard all you see is their fuckin pinkie finger movin. The groove is that thick. Talkin about a black man wearing a diaper working that shit on stage and just forgets about keeping up with George and Bootsy. Hell no, the fuck wasn’t pretty. The funk was like your daddy fuckin your mama. Low down and dirty and you had to hold your fingers over your eyes to see. Word. Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home