small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table

Friday, November 29

As I’m sometimes given to do I was thinking of various things that piss me off. And in the process of huntin new insurance for my car I’ve come across a few things, so if you don’t mind I’m gonna bitch and moan a short bit. I’ve come to thinking that I hate car insurance. I know that’s it’s a needed reality but the muthafuckin hoops that they make you jump through is a goddamn shame. Then they want to charge you through the fuckin nose and all the while they’re smiling as they pump their fist in and out of our asses. And then once the car is yours then every year you still gotta pay property taxes on something that you already own. You own the muthafucker and the fuckin Man still insists that you pay a hefty tax on shit that’s already yours. Something that you worked and sweated hard to get and that you’ve dropped your last stinkin dime into and still he wants to break it off in your ass and all without the benefit of a reach-around or a by your leave. So as a result, car insurance and personal property taxes peak my limits of pisstivity. Years ago as a kid I read a book where this cat saved the president’s life, and as a reward the President absolved him from ever payin taxes again for as long as he lived. Back then I could never figure out what the big deal was but now I can see that by doin this the President saved the man from a lifetime of forced bondage of being the taxman’s bitch. Ah, fuck it, payin taxes is what keeps this country together, so I’ll keep rollin over with the rest. It’s colder then a muthafucker outside this weekend. It’s colder then a churchwomen staring down a ho in church. I’m watchin this western on the TV and this grizzled ole cowboy just got shot in the in the ribs. The doc took a knife and heated it in the flame of a campfire and dug the slug out. Then he took a flaming stick from the fire and used the burning end to cauterize the wound, all this with only whiskey to dull the pain. Goddamn these muthafucker’s were tough back in those days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home