small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table

Monday, November 25

Not a bad weekend this time around. Hung out with Michelle and Cassie Friday night watching movies and shit. Nice relaxing evening until the couple of times Michelle made me blush. I won’t say how but the first time was her catching me off guard and the second time was me doing that Homer Simpson thing, you know, where he thinks something but says it instead. And speakin of the Simpson’s, did anybody catch it last night where Marge got the implants put in? Not a bad pair of cartoon titties if I may say. The next day we went to see Kyle at the hospital. He’s back in going thru another round of chemo. He’s doing ok plus his girl from Cancun flew in to see him. He met her over the net some months ago and I gotta give the girls props, if watchin him going thru his deal didn’t scare her off she might be a keeper. My brother came in town for Thanksgiving so he met me up at the Cane later that night for drinks and such. I got there early so as to hang out with Angela for a while and I got to talkin about my upcoming birthday. I was a bit concerned about the advent of getting older and the fact that my balls were in danger of dropping lower that night. As a matter of fact I expressed concern that I might be walkin at the stroke of midnight and my balls would drop in mid stride, thus knockin me off balance and falling. It truly a guy thing, the concern over getting older and ball droppage you know. But Angela reassured me that if I fell, she would help gather up my balls and get me back on my feet. She’s so sweet. Later my brother showed up and the drinking began. He got to meet Michelle and Cassie, plus a ton of other people. I was in a good mood and not my manic-depressive self so I was in my fun mode. It’s one of them things where my good friends understand that I’m having a good time but folks that don’t know me get real uneasy. In short I get a tad bit loud and I really seem to project. But nobody got hurt so fuck em. Till later. Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home