small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table

Wednesday, December 11

Not only was working the swimsuit contest at the heavy metal club aka The LoneStar fun and exciting, but it had a great element of danger. To most young girls we were last call before Hell. The reason I say this is that I’ve seen over the years more sweet faced young women come into the LoneStar and on a dare they’d enter the contest. Sweet young women go in and in through the out door comes raging ho’s. It’s such an amazing thing how the girl next door can put on an itty bitty polka dot bikini and the minute she hits the runway she turns into a swivel hipped pole swinging pro. One year I was finishing up my deal in the backroom and all the girls had left, I had the office door locked and was alone I thought. Suddenly the bathroom door banged open and there in front of me stood five feet of nekked female. The chick had not a stitch of clothing on and was drunker then a lumberjack in a gay bar. She started screamin “ fuck me, fuck me!” at the top of her lungs. I just stood there trying to figure out what to do when she jumped on me! Her arms and legs were wrapped around me (not the easiest thing to do) when she bit my nipple through my shirt and then pulled the craziest shit I’d ever seen or felt. She let go and was hanging on by her teeth with the better part of my chest in her mouth. I started screaming as I peeled her face off me and threw her on the couch across the room. My god this bitch was fast, her ass had hardly hit the couch when she was back on me again. Now you’re probably thinking, Greg why didn’t you clock this chick and put her down? That’s a damn good question and I’ll tell you why. I can’t bring myself to harm a woman. Just can’t do it, nope. Anyway by this point my shirt was all ripped up and I was a bloody sweaty mess, and she was still coming from all sides. I couldn’t help but think that here I am getting my ass kicked by a women that had her short hairs shaved into the shape of an heart. I thought back to my schoolin and saw a piece of rope on the floor in the corner. I grabbed it and threw the little missy down and hogged tied her and left her on the couch. I left her there and went to the bar to find out who this bitch belonged too. I located three of her girlfriends and had them follow me into the back. By the time we got back swinging monkey girl had fallen asleep. I told her friends the whole story and they were a bit skeptical until later when the chick came too and they heard her side of the story, plus I was the one covered with tooth marks and scratches. About a week later the chick showed up and wanted to thank me for not taking advantage of her condition. We later became fairly good friends. The shit I go through because I’m a Man. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home