small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>something to do</strong>

Saturday, December 13

something to do

LAYER ONE:
-- Name: Gregory
-- Birth date: 1958
-- Birthplace: Kansas City, Mo
-- Current Location: Château La Greg
-- Eye Color: a very pretty brown
-- Hair Color: normally skin colored, but today it’s black
-- Height: 6’2’’, 6’3’ on a good day
-- Righty or Lefty: Righty, but I try to do as many things as I can with the left one just in case I lose the right one.
-- Zodiac Sign: what ever December is

LAYER TWO:
-- Your heritage: Black! not Negro, not Afro Americian, not colored, but black, black black black!!
-- The shoes you wore today: boots
-- Your weakness: female breasts, all sizes thank you very much!
-- Your fears: Dying before I’m ready, though drowning ranks a close second. Peeing my pants in public comes 3rd.
-- Your perfect pizza: the one Michelle paid for
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: powerful despot

LAYER THREE:
-- Your most overused phrase on AIM: Don't use it that much
-- Your first waking thoughts: what am I gonna masturbate too
-- Your best physical feature: my Mind
-- Your most missed memory: fuck if I know, if I missed it, how would I know what it was?

LAYER FOUR:
-- Pepsi or Coke: Coke
-- McDonald's or Burger King: Burger King
-- Single or group dates: Single
-- Adidas or Nike: I wear whatever brand is cheap.
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton. My grandmother made a sweet tea that was the fuckin shit!
-- Chocolate or vanilla: vanilla
-- Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee, cocoa's good too!

LAYER FIVE:
-- Smoke: yes, but hope to break the habit soon
-- Cuss: like a goddamn sailor on shore leave. but on my site I stick to a few certain favorites. Don't wanna fuck up the kids too bad.
-- Sing: only when I’m alone and usually nekked like a muthafucker
-- Take a shower everyday: Yes, everybody loves a clean ballsac.
-- Do you think you've been in love: Yes, once a month wither I need too or not
-- Want to go to college: no
-- Liked high school: yes
-- Want to get married: not sure
-- Believe in yourself: Yes
-- Get motion sickness: No
-- Think you're attractive: in a rugged way
-- Think you're a health freak: get the fuck out’a here and pick me up a pack of smokes on your way back! Bitch!!
-- Get along with your parent(s): Yes
-- Like thunderstorms: Yes
-- Play an instrument: drums

LAYER SIX: In the past month...
-- Drank alcohol: Yes
-- Smoked: yes
-- Done a drug: No
-- Made Out: no
-- Gone on a date: kind’a
-- Gone to the mall?: No
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: No
-- Eaten sushi: yes.
-- Been on stage: no
-- Been dumped: No
-- Gone skating: No
-- Made homemade cookies : No
-- Gone skinny dipping: no
-- Dyed your hair: No
-- Stolen Anything: No

LAYER SEVEN: Ever...
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yes
-- If so, was it mixed company: Yes
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes
-- Been caught "doing something": Yes
-- Been called a tease: No
-- Gotten beaten up: Yes, and I worked hard for that ass kickin!
-- Shoplifted: Yes, as a kid
-- Changed who you were to fit in: Not really

LAYER EIGHT:
-- Age you hope to be married: a long forgone thought
-- Numbers and Names of Children: None
-- Describe your Dream Wedding: quick and in a hurry
-- How do you want to die: not alone
-- Where you want to go to college: can’t answer that
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: a powerful despot
-- What country would you most like to visit: Australia

LAYER NINE:
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: 5?
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: 3, even though I'd never put that task on anybodies shoulders.
-- Number of CDs that I own: 15, I haven't brought a new CD since the early 90's.
-- Number of piercings: 1
-- Number of tattoos: 2
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: 7?
-- Number of scars on my body: never counted em
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: getting rid of my house, and never joining a band

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home