small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table

Thursday, December 4

At twelve tonight I turned forty-five, I was with good friends, in my favorite spot, with well wishers all around. But when the clock hit midnight I felt so sad, couldn’t help but tear up a bit. I’m forty-five and I don’t have a fuckin thing to show for it. It’s hard to explain, and I don’t even know where to start. I can’t help the way I feel, and I can’t help the way I am. But if there are some of you that read my site, please don’t live what I do. Make you’re lives mean something, make a mark in whatever world you’re in, pick your path and walk it with long steps. Make it worth all the sweat and pain and passion that you put into it. Please don’t hit that age where you look behind you and feel that it’s all been a waste. Please don’t. Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home