small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>Battle!!!</strong>

Wednesday, March 3

Battle!!!

The “I’ll whip the Devil’s fuckin ass” quote of the week.

“The first time it happened, it scared me,” he said. “Once I got over the initial shock of that, I learned to work around it and learned to reboot the computers and so I would start talking to him. . . . The computers froze for about the tenth time [one] day and it was about nine o’clock at night and so I got really mad and I told Satan to manifest himself and I said, ‘Let’s go out into the parking lot and let’s go.’ It was a seed change in me. I knew that this was war. I am not a physical person, but I was really angry on this occasion.”
So sayth John Debney, who composed the music for “The Passion of the Christ,” saying how he did battle with Satan while scoring the flick.

To go from scoring “Spy Kids”, and “I know what you did last summer”, to hand to hand battle with Beelzebub himself must be some traumatic shit. Poor fucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home