small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table

Thursday, December 19

Another good story about The Stressed Out Italian Stripper happened in Westport one night. If you go to the Broadway Coffee Shop you always see this old closed up restaurant. Its called Greek Islands and back in the day it was the place to go for Middle Eastern food. This crazy ass Greek owned it and when he got his drink-on he’d hop on the fuckin tables and pour Ouzo down your throat, your blouse, whatever. One night I took The Stressed Out Italian Stripper there for dinner. The place is jumpin and the Crazy Ass Greek is all over the place. Our dinner comes and part of the Crazy Ass Greek’s shtick is pourin liquor on the food and putting a match to it. The Stressed Out Italian Stripper’s wearin the big blown out hair which was the height of fashion for that day and she’s bent over her plate when the Crazy Ass Greek fires it up. POOF! Her bangs instantly vaporized. It was the most fucked up shit I’d ever seen. One minute the Crazy Ass Greek’s dancing all over the fuckin place and I’m sittin there feelin the love watchin The Stressed Out Italian Stripper lookin down at her plate tryin to figure what’s on it when all of a sudden the Crazy Ass Greek dribbles Ouzo on the plate and lights it up. This blue flare erupts and her bangs just vanish. The Crazy Ass Greek freaks and starts runnin around and screamin and shit while I start pullin knife ware cause I’m awaiting the oncoming explosion from the other side of the table. The Stressed Out Italian Stripper looks up and says, “you want some of this off my plate? I don’t think I can eat it all.” And she starts eatin like nothing ever happened. I franticly start motioning to the Crazy ass Greek to chill cause apparently someone hasn’t noticed the missing hair. And we weren’t about to tell her. I finally ended up breakin it off with her. She went and started dating long hairs and playin daddy’s little girl to the old ass millionaire from Texas. She always told me that I could’a had some of his money but I told her to keep him away from me. I still blamed him for fuckin her head up. You don’t take someone on the edge and push em over. I ended up buying this big assed house on The trafficway and started livin there with the another stripper. The Stressed Out Italian Stripper eventually showed back up. But that’s another story. Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home