small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table

Wednesday, January 22

I was watching George Jr. on the TV the other night and I found myself getting all fucked up with the dumbass over this muthafucker. He was on a roll bitching about something pro-fuck-us-that-don’t-have-money, and was jumping up and down all red in the face like some country preacher and shit. His hair was all ratted out and the boy just looked bad. I’m sitting there wondering why is this muthafucker so angry, and whose mama is he trying to empress? up there on the TV looking like one of Satan’s Muppet’s with someone’s hand up its ass, I’m telling you there’s no call for it. And as of right now George W. has more issues then some chick named Sybil. There’s the war he wants with Iraq, he tells us they got this and they got that, but has he shown us the smoking gun yet? Shit, impress me this way muthafucker, instead of us going to war with Iraq, lets just kill Saddam and keep the kids at home. I’m more worried about that insane little four-eyed troll muthafucker in North Korea pushing buttons and shit then I am about Iraq. And some of the shit he throws his weight behind just fucks me up, like the new one he just came up with. Buy a large size SUV and get a tax break, we can call that one the 2-Pak ride along program. You also got his stupid ass wanting to approve oil drilling in Alaska and letting companies cut down trees in Yellowstone Park. Earlier I said Bush reminded me of a Muppet with someone’s hand up his ass, well yeah, the hand fisting him up his ass belongs to Big Business. See, I didn’t vote for this cock chugging, please-fist-me, coke snorting, little elfish looking bitch. So if I come off as bitter, then maybe because I fucking am! And I don’t want to any shit from anyone about how “its my vote and one vote can change the world”, I did fucking vote! And that muthafucker’s in office anyfuckingway!! I did my part, where were the rest of you at when shit counted! I was there. Oh fuck it! I need a shitting smoke, yeah before that fucker rails against that shit huh!! Fuck you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home