small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>black black black black black black black! </strong>

Monday, October 27

black black black black black black black!

Craziest shit I’ve heard all day.

“I skimmed a few of this guy's articles he's written. I almost don't think he's black. He uses way too much irony and satire and his sentences. Black people really don't do that. It's not that they're mentally incapable of this sort of thing, it's just that satire and irony and are a part of the white speech pattern. It's just alien to blacks. They have no reason for it. I just don't detect an ounce of black in this guy. I think he's lying”.

I found this on a site whilst checking my site stats this morning and backtracking URL’s. What the fuck is it with some people? This muthafucker even implied that I didn’t have the speech patterns of a black man? What? Because I don’t go “you know”, “you know”, fifteen fuckin times in one sentence? Or I don’t overuse the word “bitch” when it comes to talkin about the womenfolk? Fuck, when I looked in the mirror this morning I saw a black man staring back at me. Not a very attractive one, but one never the less. Been a proud card carrying member of the Black race since nineteen fuckin fifty-eight. Jesus, some people and their fuckin kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home