small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>doing it without clothes on</strong>

Wednesday, December 17

doing it without clothes on

Just a few things to start the day off, my gal pal Krista had her baby a few days ago. His name is Mikel and both he and Krista are doing fine. If you want to take a gander at the little snapper head go here and take a peek. Also I’ve been accepted to the “Congress of Nekkid Blogger’s”. This is a small but growing group of people who blog in the nude, and since I tend to do some of my best shit nekked in front of my computer I figured I ought’a join up. You can see their logo prominently displayed on the left side of my website. And can I say that I’m very proud to be a member of this stellar organization.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home