small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>Do ya "feel" me on this?</strong>

Monday, January 12

Do ya "feel" me on this?

After reading this very lengthy article in USA-Today on why the government went to Orange Alert. And how “sensitive intelligence” from an “unnamed source” helped the government ferret out al-Qaeda plans to use four planes to attack the United States. I see the below advertisement, which appears just after the article.
Please forgive me whilst I take a “sarcastic” moment to “praise” the fuckin media.


FBI Shirts, Shorts & HatsAgent shirts, Anti-Terrorism Unit, Forensics, FBI Academy apparel too!www.FireStoreOnline.com
Lg. Selection HatsFBI, CIA, DEA Hats & more we always offer quantity discountswww.incrediblegifts.com
Get Your Entire FBI FileIt's Your Right! Know Exactly What the F.B.I. Documented About You.www.SubjectCheck.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home