small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>I found this on <a href="http://www.roadtobraj.blogspot.com/">Satyavati's site</a>. </strong>

Thursday, March 25

I found this on Satyavati's site.

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? In the Ozark hills, or in the Colemen Highland section of Kansas City.

2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? My robe

3.FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX? Breasts

4.WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT? Ice T, “Body Count

5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? Home

6. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED? Nape of the neck

7 WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY? A strong mind.

8. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Five AM on a work day, seven AM on my days off

9. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? Stove

10. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY? Stupid arrogant pushy overbearing racist better then thou muthafucker’s trying to judge me.

11. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I already play drums, but I would love to play the piano

12. FAVORITE COLOR(s)? black or anything really bright.

13. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV OR MINIVAN? I guess the lesser of the evils would be a sports car

14. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? I try.

15. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? all the Dr Seuss books

16. YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? spring

17. YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE? Washing dishing and scrubbing the bathroom

18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? The power to remove pain and speak all languages .

19. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? Left shoulder I have the kanji symbol for Death. On my right I have a heart that says Mother and Father.

20. CAN YOU JUGGLE? no

21. NAME THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK WITH? Not sure

22. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? every day

23. WHAT'S LYING ON YOUR DRESSER RIGHT NOW. A bunch of clothes.

24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? The not dead kind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home