small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table

Friday, December 20

There might be a god after all. That stinking fuckin bigoted bastard Trent Lott finally stepped down as Senate Majority Leader. He was more or less told his kind wasn’t wanted around these parts. I wouldn’t stop there; the foot should stay in his ass until he’s forced out of politics altogether and pumping gas in Mississippi. Speaking of politics, I was informed by my very political friend Sara that I was irresponsible because of my voting record. There’s few things that chap my ass more then a born again voter. I vote on the issues I want and that’s fuckin that. But I’m glad she’s out there, raising the local consciousness. Somebody needs to do that shit. If you cats wanna see some funny shit then go check out VH1’s special, “I love The Eighties). If you’re in that certain age group that shit will being a tear to your eye from laughing so hard. If your ass is too young and you were still sucking tit during the eighties, then fuck you, you missed out on a fun decade. I never knew that Boy George and George Michael were gay during the eighties? Did anyone else know that shit? Dammit, I’m always the last to know fuckin anything! I do miss the chicks with big hair. There was something about a hot big haired chick wearing a spandex dress that still sets me to humping the desk. Back then chicks had hair so big that they needed an engineer’s degree just to get that shit to wear right. And lets not get on the guy’s with big hair back then. The eighties were and will be the only time in world American history that a white man could wear the big hair and still pass himself off as a ladies man instead of a chick with a strap-on. I’m just sayin. I always wondered what happened to the chick that sold the trailer so as to spend five years in hair school learning the big hair way and just as she graduated grunge came on the scene. Maybe she moved to New Jersey. Somebody out there had to get that one. Well, gots to run, I’m sitting here staring at a shitload as compared to an assload of lotto tickets. And they’re all winning tickets. Yeah, and I’m gonna go right out a run that fuckin marathon too. Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home