small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table

Friday, January 24

Fuck, I’m in a foul state of mind today. The fucking subzero cold is freezing my asshole shut and when I stand at the bus stop my balls make this weird clacking sound. And don’t get me started on what’s going on down there with Mr. ManMeat; I know there’s shrinkage, but this muthafucker’s pulling up stakes and folding the tent and going home it’s so fucking cold. I almost broke down and drove into work today except for the fact that my frozen chunky cheap ass didn’t feel like squeezing eleven bucks out for parking under my fucking building. So I cowboyed up and caught the stinking bus. My God there’s some odd muthafucker’s on the bus. First off you got the NPR crowd, (national public radio) these are the people sitting near the rear of the bus reading books and shit whilst drinking coffee from their shiny coffee mugs. Ok I guess, but they still bother me for some reason, I always make sure my FEMA identification is turned around for some reason. Then there’s the people that for whatever reason refuse to exit the bus via the rear door. Never will understand that one. And of course there’s always some rabid cocksnuggler (new word of the week) who loves the sound of his voice and can’t seem to shut the muthafuckin fuck up. Adverse bastards. And you know that if you’re a big healthy muthafucker you got no business sitting in the front of the bus, save those seats for the old ladies and retards and shit that need to sit there. Then there’s this one fuckhole who makes me angry just by lookin at em. He’s this big white guy who looks to be a mechanic or such. He always insists on sitting near the front exit with his fuckin feet crossed, which just seems rude to me. He tries to take up the whole bench seat, which also irks the crap out of me. Plus get this shit; the muthafucker has some kind of Tourette’s syndrome. He’ll sit there and suddenly he’ll start jerking his legs back and forth whilst beating em with his fist and he’ll start talking to himself with this fucked up grin on his face. Myself, I think he needs to be put down, but that’s just me. Damn, I need a drink. Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home