small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table

Wednesday, May 21

Best quote of the week.
"How do I get to handbags?"
"Oh, they're on the lower level, you can go downstairs right over there."
"I'm afraid of down escalators! You need to respect the fact that some people are afraid of down escalators!"
"I'm so sorry Ma'am... I didn't consider that because you took the up escalator to arrive here just now. Er... the elevators are around the corner if you'd prefer that."
"Don't you know that down escalators is how you get to *looks side to side, then whispers* Hell?"
--An elderly woman and a clerk at Macy's.
The above quote comes from a great website called “In Passing”. The chick that puts it out has this crazy ability to recall bits of conversation’s she hears around her. Kind of like my “best quote” thing but on a much higher level.
Last night was the last episode of Buffy, and she went out with a bang. I actually found myself holding my breath during some parts of the show. And yeah I’ve read that some people are bitching about too many unanswered questions and plot twists, but fuck em, I enjoyed the show for what it was. And I will admit that at the very end I was feeling a bit teary eyed, but I held it together. Aren’t you all so proud of me? I’m such a tough little trooper. Sniff. Maybe this weekend I’ll watch all my DVD’s of the first season. That was back when Sarah Michelle Gellar still had the ass going on and shit. All gone bye bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home