small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>Happy birthday Michelle!</strong>

Wednesday, March 31

Happy birthday Michelle!


Today is Michelle's birthday and because I can I'm gonna put her on a pedestal for a while. I've always believed that you can't pick your friends they pick you, and if this holds water then for the last few years I've been a blessed man. If some cat my age walked up to me and told me about his best friend and that she was this smart, witty, voluptuous, beautiful young woman who looked like she just left a Playboy photo shoot, I'd have to call bullshit. But that's what I got on my hands every day of the fuckin week. She's fed me when I was sick, flashed me when I needed it, mocked me when I fucked up, and stood by me when shit got bad. I know that every night before I sleep I'll either talk to her on the phone or see her. I know that when the Man is cramming his foot up my ass and I'm ready to walk out my 9th floor window, I can e-mail her and she'll ease me out, or she'll sit in my apartment and calmly watch while I throw a heaving monkey fit about something and not blink an eye. I know that it tickles me when she's next to me on my couch talking my ear off whilst I'm trying to watch Angel or Buffy, and suddenly she'll ask if she's disturbing me. During the best part of the movie I can feel her staring at me till suddenly she bursts out with a "Greg I love you". She's seen me at my absolute worst and at my very best, and just knowing that she cares so much makes me want to be a better person. I love her so much it brings me to tears some time and I'm man enough to say that. Michelle, you are my angel and my devil and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love you and I want to thank you for being my friend. Happy birthday hon, it's all about you today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home