small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: more from Richard

Monday, December 12

more from Richard




• Let me tell you what really happened... Every night before I go to bed, I have milk and cookies. One night I mixed some low-fat milk and some pasteurized, then I dipped my cookie in and the shit blew up.


• I'd like to die like my father died... My father died fucking. My father was 57 when he died. The woman was 18. My father came and went at the same time.

• You gotta be cool when you're macho man, cos you can't be sensitive and care about someone having a good time in bed, cos that's too scary... When you don't use sensitivity when you're having sex, or share some of your soul, nothing gonna happen, because men really get afraid. Men really get scared in bed.

• Bitch was so fine I'd suck her daddy's dick.
• Everyone carries around his own monsters.
• Freebase? What's free about it?
• Fuck'n is good for you, Jack. Gettin' some pussy beats having a war.
• How's my mama? I will slap you with my dick.
• I believe in the institution of marriage, and I intend to keep trying 'til I get it right.
• I couldn't stop. I put the pipe down. It jumped back in my hand.
• I had some great things and I had some bad things. The best and the worst... In other words, I had a life.
• I live in racist America and I'm uneducated, yet a lot of people love me and like what I do, and I can make a living from it. You can't do much better than that.
• I never met anybody who said when they were a kid, "I wanna grow up and be a critic."
• I went to Zimbabwe... I know how white people feel in America now: relaxed! 'Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me!
• I'd like to make you laugh for about ten minutes — though I'm gonna be on for an hour.
• I'm not addicted to cocaine... I just like the way it smells.
• It's been a struggle for me because I had a chance to be white and refused.
• Marriage is really tough because you have to deal with feelings... and lawyers.
• The man would box so good it'd make your dick hard!
• There's a thin line between to laugh with and to laugh at.
• There's nothing worse than being an aging young person.
• To be diagnosed was the hardest thing because I didn't know what they were talking about... And the doctor said, "Don't worry, in three months you'll know." So I went about my business and then, one day, it jumped me. I couldn't get up... Your muscles trick you; they did me.
• When you ain't got no money, you gotta get an attitude.
• You have to have lived some life. You've got to have paid some dues.




"and the monkey flipped the switch"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Greg.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Bella said...

Pretty fuckin awesome.

I loved him, his voice, movies and most of all his humor.

The legendary comedian's words live on.

Thanks.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Nightmare said...

Richard is the yardstick of witch all comedy is now measured.

He will be missed.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Nightmare said...

I meant WHICH not witch....stupid fingers.

Jojo Dancer I think your life has called.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home