small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: I rather look at breasts

Tuesday, August 1

I rather look at breasts

Get graphics at silospace.com
Hate em or love em, you have to admire Mel Gibson for stepping up and admitting to the world that not only was he drunk off his ass but is begging for the Jewish community to help him mend his evil ways. Of course I’m talking about ole Mel getting pulled over drunk the other morning and going off on a rant about Jews and cops and more Jews.

And now of course Mel is telling anyone who’ll listen how sorry he is and that he’s not like that and he needs help which according to the greater Jewish world at large comes a dollar short and a day late. Poor Mel, he’s shit the bed and now he’ll have to sleep in it.

Anyhow, maybe because I’ve never given religion much thought, I’ve never understood the hatred people have for certain religions. I’ll sit there and listen politely to a cat’s spiel on his own religion but at the end of it all I’m gonna smile and say if that’s what works for you and makes you happy, then cool. And off I go in search of something more interesting.

I’ve never understood being part of a conversation where it starts out, “by the way, you know they’re Jewish right?” What does that mean and how the fuck does it affect me? Now if the muthafucker had said, “by the way, you know they’re cannibals right?” Then I would know how to treat em which of course means not inviting em over for snacks and drinks and shit.

Take the Jews, Blacks, Asians, Musicians, Mexicans, and the infamous Mexicacants, Muslims, White people, and who ever. I don’t really care how you worship or who you pray too or what you pray too cause as long as you don’t try to force your shit on me or scare the kids, everything’s kosher. But then again it’s no secret I’m not like most folk. Thank god.


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

7 Comments:

Blogger Walker said...

Well okay, Mr. Beck, but suppose the conversation goes:

"He was arrested for shooting folks on the freeway and his name is Muhammed."

Now, to me, his religion tells me that there might be more to the deal than just a bad day at the office.

I think people who say otherwise are on their way to bail Muhammed out OR they are so politically correct that they are a danger to themselves and others.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Nightmare said...

I'm right there with ya Big Daddy! But you can't help but laugh at the people who act like Tanner from the original "Bad News Bears"

5:17 PM  
Blogger Xavier Onassis said...

Walker - So anyone with a Muslim sounding name is automatically suspected of having some religious/terrorist motivation to any crime they commit?

Let's say little "Muhammed" is pulled over for speeding. What? He's on his way to a rendezvous with Machmoud to poison your water supply? No chance at all that he's just late for his shift at 7-11?

How 'bout we flip this around. Little white Zeke (short for Ezekial..Good Christian boy with an Old Testament Jewish name) gets caught showing the pocket knife that his grandpa gave him for his birthday to some of his buddies at school.

Should we assume that he was sent there by Zionist radicals (probably his "grandpa") to assasinate any Muslim children in his school to make way for the Second Coming of Jesus?

Try watching something other than Fox. You have a seriously skewed and uninformed point of view.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Walker said...

SORRY Xavier... you mistated my premise. My premise was: A fellow picking off civilians from the freeway. His name is Muhammed. This actually happened and, by the way, he said he was doing it for jihad.

So... upon hearing his name, you don't SUSPECT ANYTHING?

If you don't, great, but damn you must be a easy touch. Are you, like, constantly getting your driveway paved?

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My ex fiance was raised Catholic. then converted to Judiasm. I met him as a Jew. I guess you could call me a "non-praticing Christian." I'm not a religious person. At all. I met the ex-fiance long after he became a Jew. The engagement lasted a year before we ended it over food. Food. Because I couldn't go kosher. I didn't give a damn what his religion was, but he couldn't handle me not being a part of his. /end rant.

kel

3:55 PM  
Blogger LL said...

One of my friends said that his mom told him every time he spanks the monkey, God killed a kitten. Is that what the picture is about?

6:13 PM  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I really believe that religion is the opiate of the masses. Those in power way back when wanted to maintain power And religion is how people are made to behave. Luckily I don't behave.

The mind is a funny thing and people believe funny things. My God is a beautiful stripper who buys ME drinks. ;-)

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home