small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: let's give breasts a fair shake

Tuesday, July 25

let's give breasts a fair shake



Hey my sister Stephanie is a crew member participant this year in the 3-day breast cancer walk to raise funds and bring attention to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer foundation and the National Philanthropic Trust Breast Cancer fund.






She’s part of a sixty mile walk taking place over the course of three days. So I’m putting up a link to her Breast cancer site in the hope that some of you might want to help out. It’s for a good cause and you muthafuckers know how much I love the female breast and anything that has to do with breasts and making breast cancer go the way of the fuckin Dodo bird is what I’m all about.

So just in case you need it, here's a small reminder what this great cause is all about.














"and the monkey flipped the switch"

5 Comments:

Blogger Sapphire said...

Evermore you got my vote. One mile for each woman that's 60 women so that makes 120 breasts. Hey you want to see greg walk sixty miles put 60 women with no shirts on one mile apart and for every mile he walks he get's milk and a shake and grab. Hell I would crawl sixty miles for that kind of a fund raiser. Hail to the brest...Evermore

1:39 AM  
Blogger Nightmare said...

Love the Boobs!

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

much appreciated!!!
--thank you says the sister

8:49 AM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

I *NEED* a bra like that. Cause damn, I got em, but I ain't found a bra yet that'll do em that kinda justice.
Oh, and yes.. when I think I've found one I'll let you be the judge...

3:40 PM  
Blogger Greg Beck said...

you just do that :)

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home