small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: the penis of knowledge saves the day

Tuesday, August 15

the penis of knowledge saves the day


I see that stupid NASA has shit the bed and fuckin lost the stupid original recordings of the first manned moon landing. You know the one that includes astronaut Neil Armstrong's famous "one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind." Oh and by the way, if you see me overusing it from time to time, “shit the bed” is now my newest fave expression. It’s short and kind of all encompassing don’t you think?

Anyway according to my many inside sources, NASA realized over a year ago that the shit was lost and has spent all this time since looking in cupboards and shit for the tapes to no avail. I mean the fuckin tapes were in stored in over seven hundred fuckin boxes, how does a muthafucker just up and lose seven hundred boxes of stuff?

But luckily for all of you I happen to have some of the original recordings in my possession. So for those of you who want to hear the original landing on the moon tapes, here they are.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home