small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: love bug and tits

Thursday, December 28

love bug and tits



I’ve been under the weather for the past few days which means when I’m not in bed trying to pass out, I’m stuck on the couch in front of the TV which brings me to Lindsay Lohan. My only time ever seeing this chick on film was in Prairie Home Companion.

And my viewpoint of her was a tad bit skewed by all the shit I’ve been reading on her in the gossip websites and all the gratuitous beaver shots she was putting out. And that brings me to the movie I watched last night which happened to be “Herbie fully loaded”.

First off can I say that I was raised on Herbie the love bug and that’s my muthafucker? So anything showcasing Herbie’s manic skills is cool by me even though Lindsey Lohan is in it. I enjoyed the movie and found it very fun to watch but I couldn’t help but be constantly distracted by the sight of Lohan’s giant rack?

This movie was made I think around the same time she got her boob job done and those muthafuckers hadn’t yet settled so they were still huger then fuck. I can’t help but wonder what the executives at Disney must’a thought watching this little girl with the huge titties run around the studio making what amounts to a kid's movie.

"and the monkey flipped the switch
"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta say I'm waiting for the day one of these celebrity dipshits decides to have her nipples removed so they won't ever pop out of a dress at the wrong time.

It just sounds like the next thing that'll come out of the bleached asshole crowd.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home