small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: sweatin the small stuff

Friday, December 22

sweatin the small stuff


I want to wish a merry Christmas to a few people in lieu of my regular Friday bullshit


• I wish my mother and sister a merry Christmas for being who they are and for putting up with my insane bullshit. I know I’m not like the other kids but you both seem to love me anyway despite the sky on my world being a different color.

• The same goes for my brother and his wife up on the east coast. Just because you never hear from me doesn’t mean I don’t love you both.

• I wish Michelle a merry Christmas because you always have my back and my life would be so empty without you in it. And I couldn’t say that without giving props to your new husband for understanding that we’re a package deal. Oh, and when you hear us talking about the time we buried the dead hooker, we’re just kidding. really…………

• I want to wish all the women in my life a merry Christmas. I would name you all individually but sure as shit I’d forget one of you bitches or put you in the “wrong” order and that would only lead to getting my ass handed to me the next time I saw you. But you know who you are and if you don’t just pull your shirt up next time you see me and we’ll be good to go.

• I’d like to wish my small circle of friends a merry Christmas. Sometimes I play too hard or don’t come around and sometimes I play the old man on the hill, but you all never seem to mind and that means a lot to me.

• I want to wish all the folks that read this blog a merry Christmas. Some of you I’ve come to know over the years and some of you have sent me things and some of you have shown me your bestest body parts. But the most important thing is that you all still come around and for that I thank you all.


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

14 Comments:

Blogger Well Hell Michelle said...

Merry Christmas right back at you. Don't you know we all put up with you because you are THE MAN?

11:32 AM  
Blogger Sapphire said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Sapphire said...

No he's not the man. He's santa clause. I want set of blue neon dildo numbchucks that light up and I want them to look like something out of star wars and I also want them to vibrate like a indy race car. Oh! sorry I'm being naughty again. I know what I want for christmas. I want my friends, family and my companion to be happy and have a wonderful christmas. Thier is nothing better than haveing friends and family and love one's.....Better than presents. Quote the raven Evermore.

MERRY CHRISTMAS.......Evermore

1:47 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Merry Christmas Greg!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Spyder said...

Merry Christmas Greg! Thank you for the last year. You have brought laughter into my life via the web. And we can all use more laughter in our lives. You keep me coming back for more because I never know what your next blog will bring. Blessings on you & yours.

6:16 PM  
Blogger HateTaxes said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Thanks for the best blog on the web.

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Greg. Your wit and "the color of your sky" makes my daily stop at the announcers table a moment to look forward to. Thank you, and have good year ahead.

6:34 AM  
Blogger Malem said...

Delurking for the first time...

Greg,
Every day I eagerly log on to your site and you have yet to disappoint with your wit, charm, and dare I say... good looks. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. Looking forward to more view from the Spanish announcer's table.

Monica

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, honey!!

And just who is showing you body parts?!? Ha!

7:21 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Merry Christmas, Greg.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

Merry Christmas (etc.) to one of the few genuinely good people I know, even if you do some crazy shit sometimes.

Love ya.

PS: and thanks for keepin things on the down low..

10:30 AM  
Blogger Nightmare said...

Merry Christmas Big Man!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Merry Christmas!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Matty said...

And a Sweet Christmas to you too, my brother.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home