small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table

Wednesday, December 25

You know what? I’m feeling pretty good right about now. I’m not dead and Christmas is just a day off. So I’m sitting here thinking about the whole Christmas deal and how nice it would be to be in love for the holidays. I think everyone should fall in love for the holidays. No one wants to be alone for Christmas. I know what you’re thinking; easier said then done. Well I’m gonna show you how to do it. Just pick somebody. You heard me, just fucking walk up and pick some one. Walk up to em and grab them around the shoulders, look em in the eyes and say; it’s Christmas and I love you and I don’t want to be alone. And before they can say anything repeat the whole line over. What’s it gonna hurt? You just might be surprised. "It’s Christmas and I love you and I don’t want to be alone". It’s short; it’s simple, and it easy to spit out. The worst thing that can happen is that they say no. The best thing that can happen is they say yes, or better yet, hug your ass back. No one needs or wants to be alone for Christmas. It’s not about looking good or finding the right present or any of that insane shit. It’s about embracing another human being and showing some love, if only for a little while. PS. I don't get warm and fuzzy very often so don't get fucking used to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home