small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table

Friday, January 24

I was talkin about old compared to new rock shows and I mentioned that some of the women that hang out at the Cane were pious bitches cause they wouldn’t do the flash the band thing. Well, I want to apologize for callin women I don’t even know a bunch of pious bitches. The women of the Cane certainly aren’t pious and simply because they don’t wanna show they titties don’t make em bitches. And bitch is such a misunderstood word don’t you think? I mean Ole Cooter can walk to the corner store for a taste and sittin on the stoop with her titties hanging loose can be Sally Mae from down the road talkin to Maryann the storekeeper’s wife. And lying in the sun next to the stoop could be two female coon dogs giving suck to they young. Ole Cooter, being the dog lover that he is gives a holler. “Shiiiiit! Look there at the titties on them two fine bitches! Hell, they so fine I could give a lick my own damnself.” And nobody gets pissed cause they know Cooters talkin about the fuckin dogs. But let there be no dogs and Ole Cooters getting an assfull of number twelve buckshot. So this should illustrate that when I used the word bitch I meant it in a good way. Like when a Pimp calls his Ho’s bitches. But not as in a negative connotation of fine womanhood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home