small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table

Friday, May 23

Don’t have a whole lot to say this week, except that if it looks hot, smells hot, feels hot, then the muthafucker probably is hot. Don’t be going and shoving your stinkin finger in it. I’m pullin double duty here in lovely Lenexa at one of FEMA’s disaster field offices and I’ve been out of the loop as far as what the fucks been going on in the outside world. But whilst I was talking to Michelle who was over the other night my sister called and asked me to turn on American Idol to see who won. I’ve never seen the show but I hear its very popular, and I see that the black cat won, and no, I don’t see the fuckin resemblance. So here’s something that’s fuckin me up. There’s a shitload of kids up in here getting shown how FEMA does shit. And they’re all from something called AmeriCorps, which I’ve never heard of, and then I hear that AmeriCorps is what the old Peace Corps is now called. What’s that shit all about? Don’t muthafucker’s know about a little thing called name recognition? When someone back in the day told me they were with the Peace Corps I thought it was a cool deal, but if they said AmeriCorps then it’s like what the fuck? And on a personal note; there’s not a goddamn thing wrong with having an ass on you. Call it what you will, a ghetto bootie, junk in the trunk, whatever; it’s a fine thing. Not that I want that thing beeping at me when you back that ass up but
like my father used to say, he’d say, “son, a fine ass is like a piece of fruit, when you thump it, you want that muthafucker to be solid. And who wants to smack on a bony ass anyway? Not that there’s anything wrong with a bony ass but if I had my choice, it’ll be more cushion for the pushing. So what if you put on a couple of pounds? It just makes it better, cause there’s a lot of doctor’s makin a lot of money these day’s shoving ass-implants up into skinny yogurt eatin , fruit salad tossin, throwing up women who want to attain what you got. I’m just sayin is all. Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home