small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>give a muthafucker a hug?</strong>

Tuesday, November 25

give a muthafucker a hug?

Well I did it again, lost my temper here at work. Here’s the deal, I’ve been going round and round with this company that I had purchased a bunch of heavy equipment from cause they sent me the wrong shit. So after a few weeks of playing chase the tail we finally got things resolved as to where they would let me return them their shit. They issued me an RMA number, which means that they’re paying the freight on the shit going back. So I arranged a pickup for today and after talking to the truck company I was told that all I needed was to display the RMA number prominently on the equipment going back. So after everything was done the cat that works at our warehouse called me to tell me that the driver was there to pick up everything but that he was refusing too because the proper paperwork wasn’t in place. After talking to the truck driver and hearing his side of the story I called his dispatcher and asked what the fuckin deal was. He then told me that whoever I called to set shit up either told me wrong or I had fucked things up on my end cause I should have known how to do all this shit which included having all the proper paperwork ready. So after hanging up the phone I stood up and proceeded to smash the fuckin phone whilst screaming “YOU STUPID MUTHAFUCKER, HOW DARE YOU TELL ME THE WRONG FUCKIN SHIT!!!” Then that’s when I looked around and standing just a few feet away were four of my co-worker’s plus the director of my division, all staring at me like I had just lost my fuckin mind. Which I had just did. But I was glad the director was there since I had to ask him for a new desk phone anyway cause I had kind’a broken mine into unusable pieces. After getting a new phone I called the dispatcher back and found out what needed to be done on my end to make things right. Then as he was telling me what I needed to do I lost my temper again. Well, my temper was already long gone but I did drop a shit load of bass into my voice and kick it up about a hundred decibels. The only thing I got out of that was him hanging up on me. “Damn, that got a lot done didn’t it”? I then called him back and apologized and we finally got shit worked out and the equipment picked up. But I really need to control my temper cause it’s gonna be the death of me some day. Cause the burning pain above my right eye is just now starting to go away and my heart has stopped trying to exit my chest. Just another day of working for the Man, but goddammit do I ever need a hug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home