small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>it's in the bag right next to the lips</strong>

Monday, November 24

it's in the bag right next to the lips

Michelle wasn’t feeling well the other night, so to take her mind off how she felt I decided to regale her with my extensive knowledge of animal husbandry. So I got on one of my favorite subjects, which happened to be chickens. And in less then a half hour I think I had her convinced that male chickens or roosters were considered the “John Holmes” of the animal kingdom, them sporting the huge cocks and such. I told her that rooster’s had these horribly huge uncircumcised dicks that dragged the ground when they walked. I mean how else could one rooster service so many hens? Of course at first she was understandably skeptical, I mean c’mon, it’s not every day that you find out shit like this. But she slowly started coming around to the fact that rooster’s had huge cocks. Now mind you, not huge in a please don’t fuck the cow kind’a huge, but for a chicken it’s like goddamn, that’s a huge cock that rooster’s sportin. I’m just sayin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home