small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>senseless meanderings</strong>

Friday, April 16

senseless meanderings


If I were in charge I’d form the Ministry of suckin my cock. That department would handle all you muthafucker’s that be pissing me off on an ongoing basis. But instead on choking up on big Willie and the duo-nuts, I’d have a whole team of cats waiting to be blown. “Sir, this muthafucker’s crime is that he treated his loyal employees like shit, pissed all over em he did”. “Fine, twenty shags on Mandingo’s cock for you! And just because I’m the fuckin man, lick Percy’s ass too! How about that Percy? Come get some baby”! Then there would be the Minister of shut the fuck up, whose sole job is to stand in the corner and when I’d point at some low life talkie scallywag, he or she would rush out tapping their watch screaming, “muthafucker, do you know what time it is? It’s time to shut the fuck up! Oh, and by the way for those of you with talkie wife’s or girlfriends? They love when you tell em that in public. Trust me, they’ll laugh and laugh. Just ask my pal Corey. Also I’d have to have oodles and oodles of scantly clad women lying about. But to tell you the truth most of em would be eye candy, cause ain’t nothing better then watchin a nice set wiggle by. And on occasion I’d be forced to trip and fall into the pool of warm baby oil, than have all the women leap on me playing snark the pipe. Speaking of wiggle, have you seen that new cartoon on the science fiction channel called “tripping the rift”? Some of the best cartoon titties I’ve ever seen outside of a La Blue Girl movie. I’m just sayin is all.

gbeck@kc.rr.com says, "and the monkey flipped the switch"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home