small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>somethings not kosher</strong>

Thursday, October 7

somethings not kosher


Hmmmm? Lets see, I just got chosen the best local blog in the Pitch’s “Best of Kansas City” issue. And according to the ole visitor’s meter, my site just surpassed the thirty thousand hits mark today. The Man informed me yesterday that they re-upped my appointment for a few more years. Oh, and Monday I take my motorcycle safety course. So why do I feel like I’m part of a bad Seinfeld episode? Like where after hours of standing in line I’ve actually made it to the counter where my homemade chicken noodle soup awaits. The chick hands me this sack, which in resides my container of hot fragrant steaming soup. And as I grab the sack I ask for some extra crackers, saltine if you please. And all of a sudden this big bastard comes running out of the kitchen grabbing my sack of soup whilst screaming.
“No soup for you”!!

“Nooooo! Give me my fuckin soup back! I don’t need the goddamn crackers”!

“No! No soup for you! Get out!"
"and the monkey flipped the switch"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had the same experience, but I just asked for a spoon.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home