small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: I was just told the nicest thing ever!...........I'm still blushing which as you can imgine is hard as fuck for me

Tuesday, May 2

I was just told the nicest thing ever!...........I'm still blushing which as you can imgine is hard as fuck for me



you have incredible character, depth, passion, sensitivity, great sense of humor, compassion, and sharp insight. You're a modern day renaissance man * you know a lot about several subjects and never cease to surprise me with your knowledge and what you are thinking about. You're a good listener and a great conversationalist and your beautiful, in a manly way, of course.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you impress the Hell out of me. Your blog is the only one that I make time for in my too busy life. You crack me up. And God knows we all need to be cracked up on a regular basis.
Peace,
Marie P.

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaaawwwwwwww.............
--so says the sister

5:53 AM  
Blogger curmudgeon said...

Taking online quizzes again, eh? :)

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home